UHT (Ultra High Temperature) Liquid Dairy
ZHM GROUP FLOW has an extensive range of processes for UHT or aseptic processing of liquid dairy products. The choice of process will depend on a number of factors including product physical properties, required capacity and required end-product quality.ZHM GROUP FLOW’s in-depth knowledge and active involvement in the development of the world’s UHT and aseptic dairy industry, combined with proven experience in project management of major capital projects, makes us the ideal partner for the design and installation of state-of-the-art UHT and aseptic processing equipment.
In order to arrive at the most cost-effective solution and obtain a product with the required qualities, it is essential to choose the right aseptic processing system for the task. In many cases, the choice is straightforward, but in other cases there may be more than one possibility.
Process Diagram and Benefits
ZHM GROUP FLOW’s global experience as a supplier of processing technology and equipment for dairy products is a key factor in our ability to deliver cost-effective solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
- The wide range of process systems offered by ZHM GROUP FLOW means that the optimum design can be selected to produce product of the highest possible quality.
- Designs based on standard principles with components tailor-made to customers’ specific needs. All systems are equipped with user-friendly, automatic control systems, including plant pre-sterilisation and CIP cleaning.
- Fail-safe systems with built-in safeguards and alarm systems preventing non-sterile products from being discharged into the filling lines.
- Easy and simple maintenance
- ZHM GROUP FLOW offers an enormous range of resources to the dairy industry in process engineering, equipment manufacturing, project management – for both large and small projects – and world-class development facilities.