TRAFFIC CONTROL AND DETECTION SYSTEM
ZHM traffic and transportation products are widely recognised and trusted by transportation authorities in Bangladesh. Being one of the Bangladesh first traffic service providers and hardware manufacturers, our wealth of expertise and precision are reflected in our products and systems.
Central Control & Monitoring System
ZHM Centralized Traffic Control System provides the facility to monitor & control different kinds of Traffic signals. The Central Control Center comprises of the Central Server and a Graphical User Interface. A virtual private network is set up between all traffic signal controllers and the central control room, creating a secure network with ensured data integrity. The data communication network is modular and can be modified to accommodate additional traffic signal controller as and when required, with the appropriate hardware upgrade.
All Traffic intersections are provided with Web enabled Traffic Controllers along with digital data communication facilities. The real time traffic flow of information is communicated to the central control server along with signal timing details. The central control command allows authorized users to monitor & control every traffic signal controller as per their requirement.
- Control Room Software with the capability of interacting with the Web Enabled UCON controller
- Facility to monitor and control multiple controllers from the central control station
- GUI with real time phase status information on preloaded junction diagrams
- Wired as well as wireless data communication options
- Summary view to display
Area Traffic Control System
Designed for the urban environment, ZHM Area Traffic Control System (ATCS) is an intelligent traffic control system.
The ATCS uses real time junction data from vehicle detectors connected to Traffic Signal controllers. Taking this junction input the ATCS system operates in real time with the capacity to calculate optimal cycle time, and feeds this input into the traffic signal controllers with a different set of stage timings.The timing plans of traffic controller change automatically to reduce stoppage time, which in turn reduces overall journey time.
The road traffic controllers can be connected to ATCS server through managed leased line network. Thus traffic monitoring over an area can be made possible from a central location. The system facilitates storing of traffic data for individual junctions over a period of days, including traffic pattern during peak hours, which enables traffic engineers to view and analyze the same.
- Every traffic intersection in the city provided with automated traffic signal controllers capable of operating in semi/fully Vehicle actuated mode.
- Inductive loop, microwave Detector or video based Vehicle detection cameras at each junction for real time vehicular flow information
- Centralized real time Traffic Control & monitoring
- Adaptive Traffic Control System software to reduce stops & delay in the entire network
- High speed wired data communication network with fall back on GSM network in case of failure
- EN12368 Certified LED Signal Aspects on high flux LED on all traffic intersections
- Pedestrian push button facility for demand registration on all traffic intersections.
Mumbai ATC Implementation
- Every traffic intersection in the city is provided with an automated traffic signal controllers capable of operating in semi/fully vehicle actuated mode
- Inductive loop, microwave detector or video based vehicle detection camera at each junction for real time vehicular flow information
- Centralized real time Traffic Control & Monitoring
- Adaptive Traffic Control system software to reduce stops and delay in the entire network
- High speed wired data communication network with fall back on GSM network in case of failure • EN12368 Certified LED signal Aspects base don high flux LED on all traffic intersections
- Pedestrian push button facility for demand registration on all traffic intersection
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP)aimed at improving traffic and transportation in the Mumbai Area
- Traffic Control Project is Part of Traffic Management Component of MUTP
- The World Bank funded project implemented by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, with Pell Frischmann Consultants as Engineer.
- Project Covering 253 Traffic Intersections, implemented in two Milestones of 53 Traffic Intersections and 200 Traffic Intersections.
- Telvent-ZHM JV won Contract for the project
- Based on Adaptive Traffic Control Model, ITACA, developed by TelventTrafico, Spain
- Leased Digital Data Network with 128 Kbps bandwidth availability at each Intersection and 10 Mbps bandwidth at Traffic Control Center
- Combination of Inductive Loop and Video Camera based vehicle detection system
- Central Control Rooms with Video wall at Traffic HQ and Satellite Information Center at MCGM office.
- Proved effective in reducing average Cycle time in the region to 120 seconds.
- Improved average speed in the region by 10%
- Green Waves implemented for VIP Movements