Reconstituted Liquid Dairy
ZHM GROUP FLOW has extensive experience in the design of systems for recombined milk. The manufacture of these products has been known for many years and a variety of processes and items of equipment has been developed.
In general, recombined milk products are used for a variety of end-products:
- Low viscosity
– pasteurised fluid milk
– sterilised fluid milk
– UHT fluid milk
– cultured products such as yogurt and cheese
– various types of cheeses
– milk based drinks
- High viscosity
– evaporated milk
– ice cream milk
– sweetened condensed milk
ZHM GROUP FLOW’s in-depth knowledge and active involvement in the development of the world’s dairy industry, combined with proven experience in project management of major capital projects, makes ZHM GROUP FLOW the ideal partner for the design and installation of state-of-the-art recombined milk processing equipment
The preparation of recombined milk can be broken down into:
- Raw material handling
- Weighing and mixing
- Filtration, deareation, homogenisation and pasteurisation
If these steps are carried out correctly and the proper raw materials have been used, then further processing in the manufacture of each product usually follows the standard method of manufacture of the product from fresh milk.
Process Diagram and Benefits
- The ZHM GROUP FLOW mixing system ensures complete dissolution of the raw materials.
- The range of ZHM GROUP FLOW homogenizers is ideally suited for both low- and high-viscosity recombined milk products, where different homgenising pressures are required to ensure consistent end-product properties.
- ZHM GROUP FLOW offers an enormous range of resources to the dairy industry in process engineering, equipment manufacturing, project management – for both large and small projects – and world-class development facilities.